The Chick needs you...

And we are back... this time for a proper blog post and I need your advice/help.

The more I use social media, the more I fall in love with it, and the more it baffles me how people act etc. But my love for it stays strong, especially being able to interact/communicate with friends, colleagues, etc instantly and across the globe. Perfect.

I follow a lot of B2B companies on Twitter (Note Twitter is my main social media platform focus here!) and also work in a B2B environment... and social media is primarily between marketing departments rather than reaching out to decision makers etc. or its just indiviuals like myself who've taken an interest in the company.

So my question to you is - what interests you when interacting with companies on social media? Being able to ask questions? Images? Info on products etc? I know what interest me but I feel like this is pretty different to everyone else!

I'd love to hear your thoughts, feelings, pet hates - send them all!

Lets get social! Get tweeting or LinkedIn

Disclaimer: This blog reflects my own opinions, not those of my employer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five things you might not know about me...

Marketing without a budget...

Looking after our Mental Health...