Five things you might not know about me...

A few days ago I got tagged by The Beauty Type in a 5 things post, so here goes with mine. Depending on how well we know each other & how long you've followed my blogs some of these may or may not be news to you! Come on then, let's get to know me...





1. Volunteering in my spare time...

I run a Girl Guides group in a local village which I love doing. It's a lot of hard work and responsibility but very rewarding. It's great to see the girls develop new skills, learn new things and have a great time away from social media etc. We do lots of exciting trips, activities, weekends away and much more. They even teach me a thing or two - definitely learnt all about slime, squidgees and flossing from them!

2. I have a cat called Monty...

So if we are connected on any form of social media this one isn't a surprise... but just look at him! Those eyes! He lives with my mum and dad because he needs to be outside. Also, my sister will hate me for saying he's mine... but hey ho. 

We got him years ago when he chose us by moving into our garden and never leaving. Best cat ever.



3. Blogging projects...

There's another blogging project underway that I am involved with. It's early days but my uni friends and I have started a blog called Tea For Three. Give it a little follow! More content will be coming soon so watch this space!







4. Marketing has always been on cards...

Working in marketing runs in the family. My Dad works in marketing and when I was younger I got the opportunity to go to several 'take your child to work' days etc. which gave me and insight into what working life and marketing was all about. It all inspired me to follow in my Dad's footsteps. Here we are one degree and 5 years later!

5. Amsterdam & Budapest stole my heart...

I am such a fan of both these cities! Visits to Amsterdam as a student were the best times & I went back for New Years with the girls a couple of years ago which was the BEST TIME. Cannot recommend it enough! Budapest is full of so much culture and was my first holiday with Lewis so will always hold a special place in my heart. The ruin bars have to be a personal highlight! If you're ever planning a trip, let me know and I'll recommend places!

So I don't know too many bloggers so I am going to nominate Man Vs Adulthood to do your 5 things post!

Disclaimer: This blog does not reflect the thoughts and opinions of my employer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing without a budget...

Looking after our Mental Health...