Officially in love...

Hands up if you are in love with Monty the Penguin! *Raises hands and jumps around*

Not seen it? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?


This brought a tear to my eye and made me feel so Christmassy, I love it! Monty finding his true love is perfect, what a brilliant advert! Congratulations John Lewis, and hats off to Adam&Eve/DDB for producing such a corker!

Tom Odell also had an impact on me falling in love with this, what a beautiful cover of John Lennon's Real Love. Mwah Tom, you little beauty. (Side note: Go and see Tom if you can, suchhh a good act live!)

So after going to MK yesterday and heading to John Lewis in search of a soft toy version of Monty I was greeted with empty shelves - HEARTBROKEN! The advert has taken off to much that they had sold out in a matter of hours!

But...

Today my fabulous friend James got me a present, so here is Monty (the cat) with Mabel (the penguin) 


Real Love.


Lets get social! Get tweeting or LinkedIn

Disclaimer: This blog reflects my own opinions, not those of my employer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five things you might not know about me...

Looking after our Mental Health...

Marketing without a budget...