It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Not to panic anyone but CHRISTMAS IS LESS THAN TWO WEEKS AWAY!!!!!

Compose yourself.

Anyone else struggling with the Christmas shopping this year? I feel like I have left everything far too late, everyone else has been doing their Christmas shopping since October and me, well I started 2 weeks ago (aka still desperately online shopping now). How are we meant to know what to buy people? Short of buying things solely from a list I have no ideas for anyone this year!

But I am looking forward to Christmas (just not the shopping), here's my run down of the top things this Chick loves at Christmas time:

1. Spending time with the family

2. Singing Christmas carols

3. Drinking... Mulled wine, tea, Malibu, I love it all!

4. FOOD. Enough said.

5. Presents - I prefer giving them and seeing peoples reactions!

6. Snow... I'm dreaming of a white Christmas

7. Christmas films - Elf, The Holiday, Love Actually, etc.

8. Christmas Jumpers/Festive wear

9. Boxing Day... Its my second Christmas Day!

10. The New Year and New Beginnings...


Lets get social! Get tweeting or LinkedIn

Disclaimer: This blog reflects my own opinions, not those of my employer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five things you might not know about me...

Looking after our Mental Health...

Marketing without a budget...