Travel (just not in time)...

Right so this year I want to travel. Not go traveling, just a weekend here and a weekend there across Europe. It's always been something that I have wanted to do and I finally have the time, money and no one who is relies on me for anything. Perfect timing.

I have made a list of places I want to go and things I want to visit. Historical places/attractions are of interest to me so there is a bit of a theme! At the moment the list if written in the back of my diary and is slowly growing as I get more inspiration...There are more things on the list than in this pic!



All I need to do now is learn to fly alone without horrendous fear (or find someone to come with me!) If anyone has an suggestions/recommendations of European places to visit please let me know! I need to keep my list growing!

Lets get social! Get tweeting or LinkedIn

Disclaimer: This blog reflects my own opinions, not those of my employer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five things you might not know about me...

Looking after our Mental Health...

Marketing without a budget...