Marketing, Marketing, Marketing...

Congratulations on surviving your first week back at work, pat on the back for you! 2015 so far is shaping up to be a good one, admittedly we are only 10 days in...

Not a long post today.

So I am sure most of you have read my previous blog post of my goals for 2015... And this post is about another one. I really want to keep developing my marketing skills and I need your help.

If anyone has any suggestions of marketing websites, events, courses, people to follow... anything... I want to know it! Please comment below or tweet me. Much appreciated!

Developing my skills and knowledge is so important to me and I would love to hear what you think!

And to finish it off here's a pic of a beach, that I think we all wish we were on... Sorry!



Lets get social! Get tweeting or LinkedIn

Disclaimer: This blog reflects my own opinions, not those of my employer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five things you might not know about me...

Marketing without a budget...

Looking after our Mental Health...