Time for a cuppa and a catch up...

It's been a while... long, too long. It's time for a catch up, so grab a cuppa and some dunkers and let's go.

So I cannot believe it but it will be a year since I started my job next week - time flies when you are having fun! It's strange that whilst I was at uni everyone would always tell me to make the most of it because time goes so quickly when you finish, well they were right! It doesn't seem like 5 mins since I was sat taking my finals. I mean it's nearly June, but that's cool, it was just Christmas yesterday...

Deep breathing!

But it's all good, we are 12 months on and everything has finally come together. Cracking job, fabulous friends, new car, sights set on a house - Happy days! Plus I am finding more time to blog now, so that's another bonus!

Anyway, quick catch up on the last few months...

Centre Parcs with the uni lovelies




Shard with the Marketing Girls




Bruges with the fam




Race for Life is happening next weekend (Send help/blister plasters) - www.justgiving.com/sweetHARTINGs

I'll be back.

Lets get social! Get tweeting or LinkedIn

Disclaimer: This blog reflects my own opinions, not those of my employer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five things you might not know about me...

Marketing without a budget...

Looking after our Mental Health...