Let's talk about social media and customer service

At the moment I 100% fall into the "digital age" of marketing category.

When it comes to customer service, the first place I head to is Twitter. The world needs to know if I am not a happy bunny with a company, and I expect a response within 24 hours. I know, I know - that might seem a bit harsh but it's reality. The companies I am talking to are massive. I know as well as the next person that they've employed a team to focus solely on social media, so answer me!!!!!

Recently a couple of companies have taken DAYS to get back to me. Come one guys, let's pull it out the bag shall we? I can see you responding to other people...

Anyone else have this issue? Am I being unreasonable? Let me know your thoughts!

Lets get social! Get tweeting or LinkedIn

Disclaimer: This blog reflects my own opinions, not those of my employer

Comments

  1. It's true, our expectations have risen, our patience has gone down, and the weird priority run by big companies is weird. However it's probably different people managing the account and putting tweets in the sorted box.

    You're not alone, but I often wonder if we're too harsh.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Five things you might not know about me...

Marketing without a budget...

Looking after our Mental Health...