Age is just a number.... right?

I have a confession to make... I am a 20 something graduate and I have access to social media where I work. 

"The horror" I hear some of you cry! Others of you will think that it's perfectly natural to have someone young posting tweets, facebook posts and updating google+... to you I say thank you. To the aforementioned I say why?!

Recently I have seen some people tweeting etc about having a your social media run by a graduate or leaving your social media to someone in their teens. Well guess what, we do actually know what we are talking about most of the time! Fair enough some people can go a little OTT on there... but majority of the time it's all good. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying I am a "guru" or anything, but having grown up interacting with companies via social media I would say I am pretty savvy with what customers want. 

Right so rant over, I have just seen too many people posting this week on this subject and I couldn't keep quiet any longer!! :) Give us young'uns a chance... you might be surprised at what crazy ideas run through our heads!

Want to prove me wrong? Comment below, I am always up for some healthy debating...!
Lets get social! Get tweeting or LinkedIn

Disclaimer: This blog reflects my own opinions, not those of my employer. Photo from MySocialAgency

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five things you might not know about me...

Looking after our Mental Health...

Marketing without a budget...