2016 is here...

It's official. I've eaten too much, drank too much, indulged in too much cheese and barely been out running. But that's what Christmas is all about so hey ho... Did everyone have a good Christmas? I had a cracking one - filled with loads of presents, laughter and lovely country walks! I love the time spent with family, that's the most important thing to me at Christmas time. We all get some time off work/uni and get to chill out together, playing games etc. 

2016 is here - hurrah. Happy New Year to you all, hope you had a great time celebrating! 

So this year I haven't written any New Year's resolutions as such, but I have written down things that I want to achieve this year. Anyone else got any resolutions or big plans?

One of my plans is to actually blog.. which I will do. Yes. Come on. There's so much I have planned for 2016, although I am hoping to just go with the flow and live for today. So far (one day in) it's going well!

Right, I am off to watch Sherlock and eat chocolates. (Diet starts on Monday)

Ciao!

p.s I got a Selfie Stick for Christmas... you have been warned!

Lets get social! Get tweeting or LinkedIn

Disclaimer: This blog reflects my own opinions, not those of my employer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five things you might not know about me...

Marketing without a budget...

Looking after our Mental Health...