Bye bye 2018

So 2018 is coming to a close and what a year it has been! Definitely had some highs and lows this year, and I am feeling very determined to achieve a lot in 2019.

2018 has seen several holidays being enjoyed, organising a hen do, three weddings, weekends with family and friends… Oh and we bought a house! What a year. On reflection I’ve crammed a lot in!



Now it’s time to look forward to 2019, which will be here before we know it. Each year I like to set myself a few goals to achieve, rather than setting New Years Resolutions. Alongside these I want to tick a few more things off my 30 before 30 list (time is running out!)

2019 Goals, hopes & dreams:


  • Get fit – 2019 is definitely a fitness year, lose a bit of weight, run more and feel good about myself
  • Get saving – Having bought a house in 2018 it’s time to get saving again
  • Time to myself – Weekends are usually packed full of things whether it’s seeing friends or going here there and everywhere. Next year I need to take more time out for a breather and have a few weekends to just chill.
  • Professional development – Extra qualifications are on the tick list for 2019. I just need to decide which one to invest in! Any suggestions welcome!

I have a few more but I am not going to shave them on my blog!

Then we have the 30 before 30 list, here’s what I am hoping to tick off the list in 2019!


  • Wine tasting in a vineyard (booked in)
  • Spending all weekend in pyjamas watching movies (If you’ve watched Gilmore Girls you’ll get this!)
  • Visit London Museums
  • Invest in myself via my professional development plans
  • Learn how to make Sushi

All seems pretty achievable!? Let me know if you have any suggestions of something I should be doing! I need to add 3 more things to my 30 list, let me know any ideas (that don’t cost thousands please).

Have a great Christmas & New Year Everyone! As always, feel free to get social with me – LinkedIn, Twitter and Insta.

Disclaimer: This blog does not reflect the thoughts and opinions of my employer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five things you might not know about me...

Looking after our Mental Health...

Marketing without a budget...