Let's talk podcasts...

Podcasts. There are so many out there, and not enough time to listen to them all. I absolutely love a good podcast, it used to be something I enjoyed during a commute, but not it's on an exercise bike or whilst I'm at the allotment.

Personally, I cannot listen to a podcast whilst working - I end up typing out what they are saying, disaster! I did a little survey on LinkedIn about what people listen to at work and it really got people talking! It was surprising to me, but of the 58 people who responded 33% preferred to work in silence rather than any form of background noise.

Radio and Spotify both scored 29%, with people enjoying some background noise, especially when working from home. 

Podcast Recommendations

Recently I have listened to a few great podcasts and thought I would share:

  • Girls in Marketing
    Recently discovered this as a pure fluke when looking for something else. I've not listened to many episodes yet, but so far it's been interesting. If you're starting off in the marketing world, this is a great place to hear conversations about different areas, especially the impact of COVID within the industry.
     
  • Rock my wedding
    This was the best podcast ever for wedding planning. Obviously a bit niche unless you're current planning or planning to plan...! 

  • The apology line
    Recommended to me by a friend, this is something very different to the other too!

Do you have any recommendations? I am always on the lookout for new things to listen to! Let me know in the comments below!

Disclaimer: This blog does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of my employer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five things you might not know about me...

Marketing without a budget...

Looking after our Mental Health...