On October 3rd, he asked me what day it was...

Okay, so I am two days late. In my defence I did write this on October 3rd, but I was too busy to publish oops.

How is it October already?! I don't know about you, but September went by in a blur. We went on our honeymoon, lots of other things have happened and suddenly here we are in October.

This is my favourite month. Autumn arrives, we cosy down, Pumpkin Spiced Lattes are here and I turn another year older. For me, this month is all about focusing on my personal development. I've decided I really need to invest in myself - sounds selfish, but it my own interpretation and others will definitely benefit from it!

By investing in myself I mean time for R&R, catching up with friends, time to exercise, all alongside some personal development. Maybe I am just waffling on, but it makes sense to me!

Do you take time to reflect and focus on yourself? How do you focus? Let's chat! Comment, connect on LinkedIn or follow me on Twitter.

Disclaimer: This blog does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of my employer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five things you might not know about me...

Marketing without a budget...

Looking after our Mental Health...