Take a picture for me...

I recently carried out a mini experiment for my personal intrigue on LinkedIn. I regularly post updates to my connections, however these are usually text only. So I gave posting a picture with a short caption a go...

The picture was this:


With the caption: Cracking bit of marketing here by cafĂ© Nero! Best thing I've seen on facebook for a while!

Low and behold... 25 likes just like that! The power of an image! So from now on I am planning on posting a lot more images to get my message out there to my connections!

On other social media platforms I have seen a similar trend, with pictures gaining more interaction with followers. And I admit I am the same, I see a picture and I'm like "ooo, what's that?!"

I would like to hear what everyone else thinks about the use of pictures on social media? Do you see more interaction from these compared to text?

Lets get social! Get tweeting or LinkedIn

Disclaimer: This blog reflects my own opinions, not those of my employer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five things you might not know about me...

Marketing without a budget...

Looking after our Mental Health...