TFM&A in the Big City...

So this week has been a busy busy busy one, I now know how a bee feels...

On Thursday I headed to the Big City for TFM&A at Kensington Olympia. Having not been to this event for a couple of years I wasn't too sure what to expect. It was a great day though!

The seminars had changed this year to be ticketed, resulting on these "selling out" very quickly so I missed a couple of the ones I wanted to see - not ideal...

I did however go to a brilliant seminar on the latest tools from Google, hosted by Guy Thornton from Found. This gave a great insight into Google tools, especially AdWords and Remarketing. Mooching around all the exhibitors was also good to see all the agencies etc. 

Other than that this week seems to have flown by, can't believe its Sunday already! Here's to next week being a productive one as well...!

Lets get social! Get tweeting or LinkedIn

Disclaimer: This blog reflects my own opinions, not those of my employer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five things you might not know about me...

Marketing without a budget...

Looking after our Mental Health...