Social Media Etiquette...

Right, so the main focus of this is on LinkedIn. Quite frankly it's become somewhat of an annoyance. Why oh why have people forgotten that LinkedIn is a professional platform?! If I want to do a maths question or see a picture of cars I would just Google... LinkedIn is a professional networking platform!

Yes, I post my blog, marketing articles and advertising things, but no I don't post selfies and all sorts of odd things! I think a LinkedIn connections cull might be in order... 

The bad press that LinkedIn has received recently with it being used as a dating site etc is another fuel for this fire, let's leave that to Tinder shall we? So that's my opinion on the matter... Let me know your thoughts!

Lets get social! Get tweeting or LinkedIn

Disclaimer: This blog reflects my own opinions, not those of my employer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five things you might not know about me...

Looking after our Mental Health...

Marketing without a budget...